Caring for You During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Dear Valued Patient,
As the coronavirus continues to spread, Atlanta Cardiology Consultants, PC is committed to your health and safety. We are constantly monitoring the CDC, DOH and WHO websites and taking the necessary precautions to keep you safe. Based on the latest advice we have received from our national societies and the Centers for Disease Control about the Coronavirus outbreak we have implemented some new patient care policies within the office.
To keep our patients and team safe we are now offering telehealth appointments for established patients. Telehealth is easy to use. All you need is a smart phone or computer with a camera, microphone and a valid email address.
Please read all of this information carefully.
All patients are being screened on the day of service to ensure that they
- Have not traveled internationally to any high risk country (including China, Iran, Italy, France and Spain) within 4 weeks of the appointment.
- Have not had direct contact with someone that has been diagnosed with COVID 19.
- Are not experiencing flu like symptoms such as a Sore Throat, Fever great than 99.8 F/37.67 C cough, or shortness of breath. We politely ask that if you are experiencing any of these symptoms you reschedule your appointment.
What we are doing within our office to keep you safe:
- We are seeing as many of our established patients by telehealth visits.
- We have implemented changes in our lobby to minimize the amount of patients by rooming patients when they check in. We have also temporarily removed all magazines from the lobby for sanitary reasons and our lobby is wiped down frequently with medical grade sanitizers and cleaners.
- Our exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned after every patient using medical grade cleaners and sanitizers.
- Hand sanitizer are readily available throughout the office for patients and staff to use.
- Team members who are sick are required to stay at home and be cleared by their physician before returning to work.